Tri City Sports PL

Tri City Sports is a Sports card company established in 2008!

Forums

Forum Home > Free No Purchase Contests > November NPN Contest+New Product Preview.

TriCitySportsPL
Site Owner

Hello

This month's NPN contest the prizes is 1 graded PSA RC Card.

Everybody who answers the question below will be put in a FREE radom drawing.

1. What do you think of the new 2012 Diamond Cuts Baseball?

2. Do you collect cut auto's or stamps?

3. How do you feel about the cut's in the upcoming product being limited to /5 or less?

4. How do you feel about the golden ticket redemption program? (which is 1 per 30 box case and offers alot of high dollar hits)

5. What kind of products would you like TCSP to make in the future?

Please post your answers to the question in a post to get in a free radom for 1 graded PSA RC card.

November 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Samuel

1) Should be an interesting product. I will be anxious to see how they've improved on last year's baseball product.

2) I collect cut autos if I pull them from a pack myself. I enjoy the thrill of opening the product myself, not buying them off e-bay or other sites.

3) Autos being limited to /5 is nice, I like it, as long as they are recognizable players, not a bunch of guys that aren't mainstream names.

4) Again, as long as the golden tickets end up having some real value attached, it sounds like a great program.

5) Quality over quantity. The products currently being made are good, just work on limiting the number of non-mainstream names on the checklist. For instance, on the original diamond city cuts, the checklist had guys like Julio Solano and Frank Ricelli, guys very few people have even heard of, hold no collecting value at all and definitely de-value the overall product. It doesn't have to be chock full of hall-of-famers, just guys with enough name recognition that people may still collected their cards.

--

November 1, 2011 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cynicalbuddha

1.  The checklist and card design look good.  I think better preview photos would be nice and a complete checklist would let me answer better, unless that is the complete checklist.

2. I don't personally go after cut autos. 

3. Low numbered hits are always a good thing, but I agree with Samuel up there that they have to be recognized names for them to be worth it. 

4. A nice added bonus but I doubt the common man really cares.

5. I love the HOFer stuff.  You can't really go wrong in any sport with known names.  I'm also a big fan of oddball stuff.  Rare pins, coins, stamps with sports themes always catch my eye, how about something with old wool pennants,  jersey relics and sticker and cut autos have been done to death.  I think all the major card companies are trying for the next big thing, whatever that might be. Good luck.

November 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ThoughtsAndSox

1. The pictures I have seen posted all look good. As long as there are not a bunch of franken autos. That is autos that are forced on the card that don’t actually fit.

2. No. It is not in my budget.

3. I hate low numbered products. It means that a player or team collector can never get all of the cards of his team/player. Part of the hobby now I know but I don’t have to like it.

4. I like the idea but to me if it is redemption why make it a cut redemption. Just give out the actual document without cutting it up.

5. I don’t ever buy high end stuff so for me something not high end with a good mix of former and current players.

November 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Edward

1. It looks a lot better than last year's inaugural product.

2. I do have a few cut autos but not stamps. Cut autos of the really famous tend to be out of my price range so a chance to pull one of those at a reasonable price would interest me.

3. Low-number hits increase the value and thus are good.

4. I don't mind redemptions as long as it doesn't take forever to get them back. I've had redemptions that took nearly a year to arrive!.

5. They have to be well-known names to interest me. You had cuts a year ago of people who had only a cup of coffee in the major leagues.  What a disappointment!

November 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Riemersma

TriCitySportsPL at November 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hello

This month's NPN contest the prizes is 1 graded PSA RC Card.

Everybody who answers the question below will be put in a FREE radom drawing.

1. What do you think of the new 2012 Diamond Cuts Baseball?

2. Do you collect cut auto's or stamps?

3. How do you feel about the cut's in the upcoming product being limited to /5 or less?

4. How do you feel about the golden ticket redemption program? (which is 1 per 30 box case and offers alot of high dollar hits)

5. What kind of products would you like TCSP to make in the future?

Please post your answers to the question in a post to get in a free radom for 1 graded PSA RC card.

1: Can hardly wait to see this product! I love cut autos!

2: I would love to collect them if I can get some!

3: Harder to obtain, but sweeter to get!

4: I think this is something the dealers would bust everything to get to and leave hardly anything to the collector.

5: More Refractor SPs!

--

Gregory A Riemersma

November 2, 2011 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TriCitySportsPL
Site Owner

The radom was done today on 12/1/2011 and the winner is Gregory A Riemersma. Please email customer care to claim your prize.

Thanks

TCSP

December 1, 2011 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Jones
I need to email you my redemption noting works help!!!!
April 22, 2017 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Jones
I need to email you my redemption noting works help!!!!
--
April 22, 2017 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.