Tri City Sports PL

Tri City Sports is a Sports card company established in 2008!

Forums

Forum Home > Free No Purchase Contests > December 2011 NPN FREE HOBBY BOX!

TriCitySportsPL
Site Owner

December/January NPN prize is 1 hobby box of our next release which is 2012 Diamond Cuts Baseball.

Answer the questions below to get a free spot in a radom drawing for the prize.

1. How do you like the look of the Predictor Cards?

2. How would you rate the inclusion of the World Series Predictor Redemptions?

3. Would you prefer a game used baseball or full sized game used jersey and why?

4. Do you think these Predictor Cards will keep their value through out the season and why?

December 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Samuel

1) Intersting looking cards.

2) I'd rate it a 6/10, since really most teams have no hope of winning the World Series, so if for instance I got the Astros Predictor card, I'd just throw it away, I know they have no shot at winning at all. Meanwhile, the cards for teams like the Yankees would be highly valuable.

3) Full Sized game-used jersey. Game used balls are easy to find and acquire either at games or in the secondary market. Full sized jerseys, on the other hand are much rarer.

4) I dont' think they'll keep their value throughout the season. As teams are eliminated from contention, those cards will become worthless, some so even before the season starts as I've previously mentioned. Meanwhile, a select few cards will escalate quickly in value based on how the playoffs shape up. But overall, only a very few cards will have real secondary value.

--

December 2, 2011 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawgbones

1. How do you like the look of the Predictor Cards?

Very nice looking cards.

2. How would you rate the inclusion of the World Series Predictor Redemptions?

nice thought, but in reality, if all 30 teams are involved, some would be worthless almost from the start.

3. Would you prefer a game used baseball or full sized game used jersey and why?

A team signed ball would be awesome, otherwise the full size jersey would mean more.

4. Do you think these Predictor Cards will keep their value through out the season and why?

Some cards would retain value, right up to the point when that team is eliminated from contention, otherwise you'd probably find the non-contenders in a dime box.

December 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eaglesfan

1. I think that the cards look really cool.

2. I would give them a 7/10 because not every team is a contender.

3. I would prefer a game worn jersey because it allows you to become as close to the game as possible without being in it.

4. I think some of them will and some wont because not all teams are contenders and only one team can win the world series.

December 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Edward

1. They're nice looking. Not great, but not ugly either.

2. I'd give them a 4 out of 10 because that percentage of teams have a legitimate chance of reaching the Series.

3. I think a full-size game-worn jersey is much more desirable.

4. Most will lose their value by midseason as those teams fall out of contention.

December 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cardz

1. I be like them cards

2. depends on what team you get

3. Full sized jerseys no doubt

4. It would come down to the playoffs to see what there worth

January 6, 2012 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mthokie83

1. I really like the full-bleed look of them.  Also like the stadium look with the set.

2. Like other posters, I think it depends on how teams do during the season.  After the All-Star break, about half the teams know they aren't competing for anything this season, so it may lose some value.

3. I would prefer the full size game jersey.  I would prefer this because it is larger, and would be a more unique item as baseballs are plentiful.

4. I think they woul dkeep their value for the top-tier teams and most likely decline in value for the smaller market, non-contending teams.

January 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Riemersma

1: The pictures I think are and should be the Home field of the team, and on the other side a pic of the team together celebrating some kind of win!( I like it)

2: As there are even small chances for ANY team to make it to the series, I rate it a 9:10 even the small guy if they make it, would make that particular card worth more!

3:It would depend on the game ball, from which game? is it signed by the team? Was a home run scored with it?if so then GAME BALL! If not  I would choose the jersey!

4:The value will hold or raise depending if the team does good and wins. otherwise they would be worthless. In the end There can be only ONE! LOL!

--

Gregory A Riemersma

January 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TriCitySportsPL
Site Owner

The radom was done today and the winner is the member with the name CARDZ. Please email customer care to claim your prize

February 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.